MADRID & COSTA BLANCA CUP 2018
June 22nd – July 1st
The capital of Spain waits for us to see the home of Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and the Spanish National Team. European soccer’s elite open their doors to show us the secrets behind their massive success in the modern era.
Spend a few days in Madrid to prepare and train through various practices and games before competing against teams from more than a dozen different countries in the Costa Blanca Cup
Participate in the 25th edition of this prestigious tournament that brings together teams from across the globe. It will be a tournament full of surprises, in which you compete against teams with very different styles of play. A unique cultural and athletic experience set on the beautiful Mediterranean coast, this is one event you don’t want to miss.
This year will also feature the added bonus of taking place during World Cup 2018. Experience the Cup alongside your global competition in Spain, a country that lives and breathes soccer.
This experience includes:
- Pre-tournament training phase in Madrid.
- Training sessions with Professional Academy Coaches UEFA Pro.
- All friendly games, referees and practices fees.
- “Costa Blanca Cup”, international tournament fee.
- 3 or 4 stars accommodation in Madrid & Benidorm
- All meals included daily
- Visit to Madrid & Benidorm
- Ground transportation for all official activities
- Water and Beverages in every practice/game.
- Laundry included
- Tour of Spanish Soccer Federation, Atletico de Madrid & Real Madrid Stadium & Museum
- On-site customer service representative will be available 24/7
- Travel insurance